फॅमिली एमर्जंन्सिमुळे तातडीने (कदाचित उद्या/परवाच) मुंबईला ट्रॅव्हल करावं लागणार आहे. घरातल्या दोन व्यक्तींची सिच्युएशन क्रिटीकल आहे.
इतक्यात (गेल्या १-२ आठवड्यात)कोणी भारतात गेलंय का?
काॅरंटाईनची गरज आहे का?
इथून काही टेस्ट्स करून जाणं गरजेचं आहे का?
ड्राॅपबाॅक्सची डेट आधीच घेऊन जाणे गरजेचे आहे का?
ड्राॅपबाॅक्सची डेट मिळायला साधारण किती वेळ लागतोय?
कोणत्या गोष्टी इथून घेऊन जाणे अधिक गरजेचे आहे?
प्लिज इतर कोणती माहिती जी मी इथे विचारायला विसरतेय, ती देखिल द्या. खूप धन्यवाद.
तीन दिवसांपूर्वीच राले ते मुंबई प्रवास केला. सध्या दोन आठवडे घरीच काॅरन्टाईन आहे. मी एकटी दोन १० वर्षाखालील मुलींसोबत ट्रॅव्हल करणार होते म्हणून exemption form भरला, कोविड टेस्ट केली आणि प्रवास केला. प्रवास नेहमी पेक्षा फारच वेगळा होता. स्टेप बाय स्टेप प्रोसेस खाली टाकते.
India travel during Covid - Raleigh—> Newark->Mumbai
Documents required per person:
1. Original Passport
2. 2 copies for passport (front & back)
3. Traveling ticket for flight approved under ‘Vande Bharat’ Mission.
4. Printed Boarding passes (e-Boarding pass is not helpful for Newark to Mumbai travel. They ask for a physical boarding pass. Detailed explained later.)
5. Self Declaration Form (2 physical print outs per person)
6. Exemption Form (2 physical print outs per person)
7. India pick up details - Vehicle Model, Number, Driver Name, Driver Phone #, India Contact #
8. India residential address
Other things required per person:
1. Lots of sanitizer and wipes
2. Masks are compulsory. Shields are optional. Even if you wear a shield, they will ask you to wear a mask.
3. Lots of gloves
4. Food for kids for the long journey to India
5. Warm clothing for the flight from Newark to India
6. Empty water bottle
Raleigh to Newark travel
Documents needed for this travel: Passport and Boarding pass
1. Maintain social distancing protocols throughout
2. Do online check-in. Mention the number of bags in there.
3. The United app will tell you the gate number for the current and next flights
4. At the airport, you will go to the kiosk and get the bags checked in.
5. Airport security – Show the passport and the boarding pass to the officer
6. Normal security check to remove the laptop, tabs, jacket, etc.
7. If you have wipes in the cabin bags, then they might take your bag separately for checking, but its ok, they will clear it.
8. After the security clearance, look for contact less water refills in the airport to fill the bottles
9. There are some food options opened, but you can carry your own food with you in the cabin bags
10. No food served on this flight. Carry your own food. Only water served if needed.
11. The boarding process is as usual for this flight which has 2 seats on each side of the plane generally. No section which has 3 seats together.
12. Make sure you go to the restroom before boarding the flight. The flight usually takes around 1 hour only and reaches before the mentioned time
13. Sanitize the following: Seats, headrest, seat belts, arm rests, food trays, window panes near window seat
14. If you have registered your phone number in the United app, they will send you the notification of the gate number and how long is the other gate by foot once you land
Newark to Mumbai travel
Documents needed for this stage: Passport, Paper Boarding pass, Exemption form, Self Declaration form
1. Check the SMS for gate number
2. Generally the flight departs at gate C-98 and the documentation happens at gate C-95. Both are nearby
3. You have to take the documents mentioned above to the gate C-95 for the document verification. For the Flight leaving at 8:25pm, they started the document verification at 7pm
4. They will mark the boarding pass as document verified and then you can go to the boarding process.
5. Same boarding process and sanitization to be followed
6. No contact less water refill options at this terminal. Use the normal water taps
7. There is a food corner just near the restrooms and you can get Pizza for the flight.
8. Food options:
a. Dinner served 1 – 1.5 hrs after the flight takes off
i. Bread, Butter, Chana Masala, Basmati rice, cauliflower vegetable, canned fruits, pretzel, M&M (large pack), Water, Cold drink/Juice/Coffee
b. Snacks served after around 5 hours of Dinner
i. Bread with Apricot chai cheese, M&M (small pack), Water/Coffee
c. Breakfast (served 1.5 hours before landing)
i. Mezze platter (pita bread, hummus, falafel, some vegetables salad), Water, Cold drink/Juice/Coffee
9. Take extra care for the use of restrooms
10. During the landing process, they will ask if you have filled the Self Declaration form online and if you have 2 printouts of it. If not, they will ask you to fill physical printouts. If you have printouts already, you are all set.
11. After you land, restart your phone 3-4 times till you get the T-Mobile Data network. Make sure that you have turned the airport wi-fi off
Mumbai airport exit process:
Documents needed for this stage: Passport, Paper Boarding pass, Exemption form, Self Declaration form, India pick up details - Vehicle Model, Number, Driver Name, Driver Phone #, India Contact #
1. Health documents verification:
a. After exiting the airplane, follow the queue to verify the passport, boarding pass, self declaration form.
b. If you have filled the form online and show them the printout, they will stamp your boarding pass
c. They will ask you to remove the shield during verification process
a. Go to the immigration officer and show the passport and boarding pass. No other documents required
b. Officer will ask you to remove the mask and look into camera and stamp your passport
3. Aarogya setu app:
a. After immigration, you will go to a section for downloading Aarogya setup app. You will pass through duty-free shop for this
b. There will be 2 sections (To get wi-fi & to get local sim cards)
c. Go to the wi-fi section. They will give you a certificate that you do not have local sim card and hence cannot download the app
d. You show this to the security guard and he will let you pass through to the baggage area without the app
4. Baggage section:
a. Pick the bags
b. Restrooms are located near the baggage section in case you need to visit.
5. Green channel:
a. After picking the bags, go through Green channel
b. You will get the trolleys near the baggage area
c. You will need to scan all the bags that you have in this Green channel
6. Quarantine process:
a. After the green channel, you will go to the counter based on your residential address zone. There are counters for Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Other Maharashtra, Outside Maharashtra
b. Go to the counter based on your address where they will already have your information
c. Provide the India pick up details - Vehicle Model, Number, Driver Name, Driver Phone #, India Contact #
d. For Thane, they generally will ask to go to Vihang’s Inn hotel in Thane
e. Make sure that you have access to the India contact number given. They will call that number if you don’t reach there in time and also mention that if not done, they will do a police complaint
f. Exit outside the airport
7. Vihang’s Inn (Qurantine center)
a. Take the passport, boarding pass, self declaration form, exemption form, passport copy to the officer
b. Get a photo or xerox of the stamped boarding pass for your records as they will take the stamped boarding pass with them
c. They will ask you to sign some documents. Take a photo of that as well
d. Once all done, they will stamp your left hand with the date